Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Passing it on: Tips for busy cooks!

One of my favorite bloggers, Sabrina, at RhodeyGirlTests.com, recently did a blog post on Tips for Cooks on the Run. Since my husband and I both work full time outside of our home I definitely feel like a cook on the run most weeknights!

I do menu plan, but I tend to get waaaay over-ambitious in my meals for the week, which consequently leaves me feeling exhausted and burned out by the end of the week. Not to mention there are more than a few times that I am just so spent when I get home from work that I cave in and we go out to dinner. I'm not against going out to dinner occasionally, but when we go out because I failed to plan properly, it just makes me feel like a failure. Going out to dinner should feel like a treat!

Sabrina shares some wonderful tips for planning a week of meals that I think all cooks could benefit from. I'm definitely going to be implementing some of these this week! Click here for Sabrina's tips!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment