Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm a sucker for good marketing

I'm a sucker for a great marketing campaign. Need proof?

I recently laid down $14 smackers a bottle (nope, not a typo) for these two little gems.

First up, Butter London's Limited Edition nail polish in "No more waity, Katie"

(I tried to find this on Butter London's website, but it looks like it's already gone. You might be able to find it in stock somewhere that sells the brand though.)

This is not a color I would usually choose, I'm not a huge purple person, but I just couldn't resist having my own little comemorative piece of the upcoming royal wedding! I wore this one the other day, (sorry I don't have any swatches of it on) and it made me smile every time I looked down at it. I'm totally into this wedding. I just can't help myself. He's a handsome prince, she's a beautiful commoner and they really seem to be in love. I hope they can break the ugly streak of divorce that the royal family's been on for a while. Come on guys, we're all cheering for you!

Next up, "British Racing Green"


I totally bought this just because it was called "British Racing Green." British Racing Green is maybe my favorite car color of all time and since I can't have it on one of these right now,



I figure this nail polish will have to do! This color does have a little bit of a metallic sparkle to it, which makes it a little more like Chevrolet's Dark Bowling Green Metallic than true British Racing Green, but hey, I'm not one to split hairs. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment