Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

13 weeks

Another week has passed by! I wish I could say that the time is flying, but it actually feels like time is crawling! I attribute that primarily to the fact that my nausea refuses to leave me alone and that the heat here has been so insane and I am just over it. Fall, pretty please?


How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: The scale still says about 3-4 pounds. It fluctuates so it's hard to tell.
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a peach.
Maternity clothes?: Still rocking my one pair of maternity pants for work and every skirt and dress I own. I also purchased two pairs of maternity shorts this weekend on sale and I'm so glad I did. I literally had no shorts I could button that didn't have elastic in the waist!
Stretch marks?: Not yet! I hope not ever!
Sleep?: Still sleeping ok aside from twice nightly bathroom interruptions
Best moment this week?: Wearing the fake belly at Motherhood!
Movement?: Not yet, I can't wait until I can feel the baby move!
Food cravings?:Still on the pickles and chocolate milk kick.
Labor signs?: Nope
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Large Dr. Pepper's from Sonic and McAlesters sweet tea!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm ready to look pregnant to strangers. While my husband and I can certainly tell a difference to most people I probably don't look pregnant at all and it makes them less understanding when I have to sit down in the lawn furniture display in Wal-Mart because I feel like I might get sick if I don't.
Milestone: Every day is a milestone! :-)

I've also been having the most bizarre dreams. Some of them about babies, most not. Sadly, some really scary miscarriage dreams. :-( I have a whole lotta thoughts rolling around in my head about being pregnant after a loss and what that's like. However, a lot of the thoughts in my head seem to go right back out again before I have a chance to do something about them. Pregnancy brain is for real friend.  But I definitely want to share those at some point.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment