Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

12 weeks. :-)

I've decided to start doing the ever popular weekly pregnancy survey to help myself remember this journey.

How far along?: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: It fluctuates right now between about 3-4 pounds so I'm not exactly sure, I've definitely gained though!
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a large plum.
Maternity clothes?: I broke down and bought my first pair of maternity pants for work last week. My regular pants were just way to uncomfortable even wearing a belly band. I started this pregnancy almost 10 pounds over my regular weight due to my previous pregnancy and just not feeling myself after so they were admittedly already a little snug.
Stretch marks?: Not yet! I hope not ever!
Sleep?: I have no problem falling asleep, but I have to wake up at least once to use the bathroom in the night and I usually have a hard time going back to sleep after that.
Best moment this week?: Just making it to 12 weeks. :-)
Movement?: Not that I can feel yet, but we did get to see baby moving around at our last ultrasound a week ago!
Food cravings?: Food in general just doesn't sound that great to me. Although I do seem to love ice cold dill pickels and chocolate milk. Not together of courese!
Labor signs?: No thankfully!
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Large Dr. Pepper's from Sonic!
What I'm looking forward to: The official end of first tri and having a bump thta looks like a baby and not like I've been eating too many tacos.
Milestone: Every day is a milestone! :-)

I finally made it to the gym yesterday for the first time since I found out I was pregnant. I love working out, but I haven't worked out consistently since before my first pregnancy, so about 8 months. I just walked at an easy pace on the treadmill for 30 minutes, but it felt great! My legs are actually slightly sore today! ha!

The constant nausea that has been with me for the last 6 weeks seems to be easing up some, but it still has it's moments. I hope it goes away completely soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment